Slip on your sandals and pack your sunscreen for a fun mini vacation on beautiful Green Lake’s Spicer Castle Inn and Restaurant. Take advantage of our midweek savings with rates starting at $69.00 per night including happy hour and hearty breakfast. Looking for a night filled with laughter, great food and suspense? Try our popular interactive Murder Mystery dinners held every Friday and Saturday night with a promotion for Saturday, July 27, 2013 of BOGO FREE for the Murder Mystery dinner along with a 20% lodging savings when you mention this blog.
Enjoy Minnesota’s beautiful lake country with these fun events:
At Spicer Castle Inn & Restaurant:
1) Fish from shore OR bring your boat – we have plenty of parking. Last weekend guests reported catching bass in the channel to our lagoon.
2) Swim in the refreshing lake – remember your air mattress.
3) Take the canoe out for a lakeside view.
4) Enjoy Lunch or Dinner in our Restaurant OR Bistro Lakeside Dining.
5) Roast s’mores at our fire pit.
6) Enjoy your favorite cocktail, wine or beer during happy hour from 4 to 6 pm.
7) Relax with a panoramic view of the lake while playing a board game, trying your luck at putting a puzzle together or read a good book.
8) Soak in a double whirlpool tub while watching the flames dance in the fireplace.
9) Go biking or walk the paved trail.
In our area:
1) Visit Mr. B’s Chocolatier and sample fine Swiss and Belgium chocolates.
2) Tour the vineyard and sample wine’s at Glacial Ridge Winery.
3) Visit the unique shops in New London.
4) Golf at Little Crow Golf Course.
5) Go horseback riding at Flanders River Ranch Riding Stable.
6) See a movie at Spicer Cinema.
7) Try your luck at miniature golf at Big Kahuna.
8) Watch award winning Little Crow Ski Team perform.
9) View the beautiful quilts at Green Lake Bible Camp Quilt Auction on Saturday,
July 27, 2013.
10) Listen to live bands at Zorbaz’s, Indulge Steakhouse or O’Neils Social Club.
11) Tour the sculpture garden at Norby’s Art Gallery.
We look forward to welcoming you to a fun mini vacation at Spicer Castle Inn and Restaurant.